hot girls

ANGELICA CARRERA

gallery collection of girlsgallery collection of girlsgallery collection of girlsgallery collection of girls



ANGELICA CARRERA
Female
25 years old
Los Angeles, California, US

About me
Professional Dancer, Model and Hostess . I am interested in highly creative and unique shoots (No Nudes!!) That will diversify my professional resume/portfolio. I have a very easy going personality and I love creative artistic people being one myself. Visionary and people with a passion for their Craft get my attention (Those are the ones that grab people and demand attention). I am of Hawaiian/ Puerto Rican descent (which gives me a very unique look) and was born on the island of Oahu but raised in San Francisco. With dance I have been training and perfecting my skills since the age of 3. I have many ambitions and goals and am GOING to conquer each and every one.

Details
Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 125 lbs

Bust: 0"

Waist: 26"

Hips: 38"

Cup: C

Dress: n/a

Shoe: 0.0

Hair color: Black

Hair length: Long

Eye color: Brown

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Skin color: Tanned

Shoot nudes: No

Experience: Experienced

Credits:
Television/Commercial
• Commercial for "Little Theater" on the WB Network
• Golden State Warriors commercial on ESPN News: Dance
• Warrior Girl for The Golden State Warriors
• Hostess for Late Night Digital for Myspace Block Party
• Hostess for Late Night Digital for ModFX Fashion Show
• Principal in Sweetest Girl “Dollar Bill Remix” Wyclef feat. Lil Wayne, Akon, & Raekwon

Modeling/Appearances
• Victoria Secret Runway Model: Dizon
• "Outrageous" Runway Model: Dizon
• "So Fetch Remix" Runway Model: Dizon
• "Dramatic" Runway Model: High Fashion Studios

Spokes Model
• Hummer
• Budlight
• Corona
• Heineken
• Pastease

WWW.MsAngelicasDynasty.COM