hot girls

Shanna Corrina - hot young model



shanna corrina young modelshanna corrina young modelshanna corrina young model



Shanna Corrina

Miami Beach, Florida, US


About Shanna Corrina
I have been Go Go Dancing/Modeling and doing Promotional modeling for 7 years. I have an outgoing personality and most photographers find me funny and fun to work with. I am go getter and am a true professional . I manage my own Entertainment Company while Go Go Dancing and attending Graduate school.

I want to take the Hip Hop/Car Magazine/Bikini World by storm and make a name for my self as a well rounded and respected model. I do not do TFP shoots. Paid Work Only.

Interested in:
TV Hosting
Print work
Glamour/high fashion/swim wear/tasteful lingerie shoots
music videos
promotional modeling
calendars
car shows and other sporting events
club bookings to host your next party
consumer print
*willing to travel

TFP shoots only if its PAID or for PUBLICATION

Implied nudity is ok as long as it is tasteful. Please DO NOT message me about NUDES and/or Fetish work. Be respectful.

I will have a chaperone at all PAID photoshoots and/or promotional work.

Thank you for checking out my Profile and I hope to work with you soon.

Stay Blessed and keep reaching for your dreams!


Details
Height: 4' 9"

Weight: 107 lbs

Bust: 0"

Waist: 1"

Hips: 1"

Cup: C

Dress: 0

Shoe: 0.0

Hair color: Black

Hair length: Very Long

Eye color: Hazel

Ethnicity: Other

Skin color: Tanned

Shoot nudes: No

Experience: Experienced

Compensation: Paid Assignments Only

Genres: Acting
Bodypaint
Dance
Fashion
Fit Modeling
Fitness
Glamour