hot girls

Vicki Dixon , hot model

gallery collection of girlsgallery collection of girlsgallery collection of girlsgallery collection of girls



Vixon Dixon
Female
Columbus, Ohio, US

About me
Limited TF work. I love creativity...if I like your concept/work or If I know you or we have talked about working together I will consider TF work. I'm going to have to limit the amount I'm doing because of the number of requests.

I have several years of experience working with photography so I know it as a photo art director and being in front of the camera. I love making a great image and I will do my best to make it happen. I'm told I'm fun to work with. If you have a theme/concept you want to try, let's discuss it because I can bring a lot to the table: accessories, hair/makeup ideas, clothing, props, etc. I work hard with the photographer to create great images and love the whole creative process.


I live in Columbus, Ohio and have a somewhat flexible schedule. I compete in figure competitions so I'm usually in pretty good shape even in the off season. Currently, I'm training for my second competition in March 2011.

Looking to add some different looks to my portfolio

Details
Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 117 lbs

Bust: 34"

Waist: 24"

Hips: 34"

Cup: D

Dress: 3

Shoe: 7.5

Hair color: Blonde

Hair length: Shoulder Length

Eye color: Blue

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin color: Tanned

Shoot nudes: No

Experience: Experienced

Compensation: Depends on Assignment

Genres: Acting, Art, Editorial, Fashion, Fit Modeling, Fitness, Glamour



URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/vickidixon