hot girls

Bahara Model








Bahara Model
Female
21 years old
Phoenix, Arizona, US

About me
Hello and thank you for visiting my portfolio , my name is Bahara , Ive been modeling for five years now, i love to be in front of a camera when i was a little girl my dream was to be an actress , but as i got older i started to model and it just become natural . and right now my goal is to be a very big fashion model i want to make it very big and i know its going to take alot of work and time but im willing to do all i can, and Im also very interested in acting .i don't do much of TFCD , but it also depends on the photographer, please email me for rates .
Email modelbahara@gmail.com

Bahara



Details
Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 115 lbs

Bust: 0"

Waist: 25"

Hips: 36"

Cup: C

Dress: n/a

Shoe: 8.0

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: Very Long

Eye color: Brown

Ethnicity: Middle Eastern

Skin color: Olive

Shoot nudes: No

Experience: Very Experienced

Compensation: Depends on Assignment

http://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=358081