hot girls

Nina Kay

gallery collectiongallery collectiongallery collectiongallery collection




Nina Kay

24 years old
Corona, California, US

About me
I'm thankful for everyones support! I have officially retired from modeling.
I've been modeling since 2004. I wanted to say thanks to all the photographers, make up artists, and print companies that I've worked with.

Nina Kay Trivia
I'd go wild with spleasure if you: cooked me something good
My funniest moment: When I flashed people on the freeway
I'd instantly fall for a guy if he: makes me laughs
Thong or G-String? Thong, G-strings aren't as mysterious

Nina Kay was originally featured at Import Icons as their first Import Girl of the Month, where they put the spotlight on the incredibly beautiful babes of the custom automotive scene! At the time, this hottie struck us as young, vivacious, and as talented as she is beautiful. When she's not turning heads, Nina is designing websites or expertly retouching photos in Photoshop! Now that's a hot combo that we definitely dig.

So much so, in fact, that a few months after her feature, we launched Nina Kay in her official website: NaughtyNinaKay.com! There, fans of this incredible Asian girl can get her hottest photos and videos, plus chat with her personally in her official blog and live on webcam.

This is one sexy Asian girl who's got it all: a petite frame and curves in all the right places, long silky legs, an alluring gaze and a charming smile. We've gotten to know Nina quite well in the course of working with her, but even now she never ceases to surprise us with more charm and one amazing sexy moment after another. Be prepared to fall in love again, import model fans!